Luxe Naked Help Center
How much are the shipping fees?
• It's almost 2020. We believe in convenience and freedom from shipping charges at Luxe Naked. We offer FREE shipping and FREE returns on every order for standard delivery methods. If you need expedited delivery, there are premium options offered at your shopping cart based on the products in your purchase.
When does my item(s) get shipped?
• All in-stock items are shipped within one business day if your order is placed by 4 PM PST. If there are special delivery cases such as pre/back orders about any product, it will be marked on product detail page and your shopping cart.
How long does it take to receive order?
• Most standard delivery orders arrive within 2 to 3 business days once they leave our fulfillment centers. Day definite expedited shipping options are available and take overnight or two days to arrive.
How do i track my order?
• When we ship your order, we will e-mail you a link to track your order. You can also login to your account here to see your order history and progress.
My tracking has no information available yet?
• If your package just left our fulfillment center, it may take up to couple of hours for the tracking information to register in the carrier systems.
What if I do not like the item I received?
• Life is short and you deserve the best. That's our philosophy in life, that's our policy on returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will make it right.
How can i start a return process?
• Please login to your account here and check your past orders to initiate a return.
When can I initiate a return process?
• Whenever you like.
Is my credit card/personal information secure?
• Yes. We use the latest technology in encryption on our checkout pages. Every information you provide to us, gets encrypted during the communication and your credit card information is never saved on our servers. Our customer service representatives do not have access to your full credit card number.
My card is getting declined, what's wrong?
• Most common error is your billing zip code not matching to the one your provided. Billing zip code should be from the address you receive your credit card statements. You might be receiving your statements at a different address than your shipping address. If you are receiving another error, it is a good idea to check with your bank. If you need any further assistance regarding payments, we are always happy to help. Please contact us.
Text or call